PRIVATE LESSONS RATES
- 30 minutes: $35.00 (offered only for children ages 6 to 9 years old)
- Weekly lessons 45 minutes: $50.00
- Biweekly lessons 45 minutes: $55.00
- Weekly lessons 60 minutes: $65.00
- Biweekly lessons 60 minutes: $70.00
Payment and Lesson Policies
1. All lessons must be paid for at the last lesson of the month for the next month.
$35 for 30 minutes; $50 for weekly 45 minutes lessons; $55 for biweekly 45 minutes lessons; $65 for weekly 1 hour lessons $70 for biweekly 1 hour lessons.
2. Missed lessons can be made-up within thirty (30) days from missed date.
3. If a scheduled make-up lesson is missed or is not made up within thirty (30) days, a second one cannot be scheduled.
4. The monthly payment will be reduced if notice of planed vacations is given by the first of the month.
5. The credit for a missed lesson by a student will ONLY be compensated with a make-up lesson scheduled within 30 days of the missed lesson. No financial compensation will be given or applied to later lessons. The credit for a missed lesson caused by me, will be compensated with a financial credit towards the following month scheduled lessons.
6. Lesson policies will be enforced throughout the entire year.
7. If a check is returned by the bank the parents of the student or the adult student will be charged the bank fee.
8. If parents or siblings wish to attend a student’s lesson, they must remain quiet in the studio.
9. If lessons are terminated before the end of the month, payment will not be reimbursed.
10. If payment is not received within thirty (30) days of the first lesson of the month the regularly scheduled lesson times will be forfeited and assigned to the next student on the waiting list.
11. Please notify me of any health problems that I should be aware of and whom to notify in case of an emergency.
12. Each student is required to perform in the cello recitals. There will be recital fee of $35 added to the bill to cover expenses for the recital. There is discount of $5 for families with multiple students.
13. Please note that lesson books, sheet music, instrument, etc are not included in rates
14. Parents are required to be within the home or on the premises while lessons with the instructor are being conducted.
15. Checks must be made up to Carolina Royal Strings